Furniture Rentals Advantage
Top Ten Reasons For Rent Furniture As An Expat:
2. Avoid the typically hefty sunken costs of shipping furniture. Enough said.
3. If you’ve already shipped your furniture to your new home, you don’t have to live in a furniture-less apartment while you wait for it to arrive. You can rent for the meanwhile and won’t have to lift a finger.
4. Save yourself the time and trouble to go shopping for new furniture when you have a million other things to do.
5. Enjoy using nicer furniture than you could have afforded if you had bought.
7. Arrange pre-delivery to start living in your new place the minute you walk in.
8. Forget worrying about depreciation of your furniture. The company you rent it from will take it back whenever you stop needing it.
9. Take advantage of flexible rental terms. You can easily rent from one month to five years.
10. It’s ok if you don’t like what you selected. With rentals, you can test out any item from the large range of high quality furniture available at any time.
Credit: Christa Romano (Thailand-Property.com), June 2014 ISSUE 001